Opening Song: Subhaan Allah – Fanaa
Opening Mood: Recovering from a tiring Bus Journey…
Long back I had heard this quote by this bloke named Mark Twain who said, Truth is stranger than fiction. I laughed at it the first time I heard it!
Today, I present before you an interesting set of coincidences about this guy called Manu N.
Disclaimer: What is listed below is a set of true and verifiable facts.. It has nothing to do with the imagination of anyone ( Especially not the Random Walker). Some of them however may be attributed to the conscious choices made by Manu,the guy himself.
- Fact #1: Manu N was my classmate in the Comp. Engg class of 2006 .
- Fact#2: Manu N, is a die hard fan of the football club Manchester United, better known as MAN-U.
Now, as we all know, the “coat-of-arms” of this club features a Red-Devil… For the benifit of those who haven’t observed it, I’ve included the logo at the top left corner of this post.
- Fact #3:During the last one year while we were residing in EBGF, Manu had christened his Computer as “Red Devil” on the lan.
The connection was obvious!!! And FYI, it was probably the second most accessed comp on the lan after Vyasa’s “Whacko”, since it contained all the episodes of the popular sitcoms.
- Fact #4:Cut back to the present day. Today is 6th June 2006. The day when the remake of the famous old movie The Omen will be released around the globe.
The movie is about this child who has amazing evil powers.
Kindly pay attention to the date. 6th june 2006 – that would be 06/06/06 or 6-6-6… The number of the Devil!!!
- Fact #5:And now I present before you, the last fact and probably the most interesting one.Today is Manu N’s Birthday! Yes dear friends, our Red-Devil will be growing older by an year this day !!!
Now you know, that Twain wasn’t mincing words when he made that statement…
While, I allow all you conspiracy theorists to let your imaginations fly wild, let me take a moment to wish Manu A very Happy Birthday..
Closing Mood: Recovered!! Closing Song: Bindu re Bindu – Kunal Gaanjawaala.